“The best of all medicines is resting and fating.”
Fasting is an oldest and one of the most effective therapies when it comes to relieving toxic from one’s body.
The concept of fasting is even common in different religions in India.In many religions fasting is practiced as a way of purifying one’s body and soul. As per popular belief, fasting helps in improving the spiritual state of a person.
As per the popular believes of Naturopathy, the basic cause of most of the diseases in a human body is the toxic matter present in the digestive system.
Naturopathy considers Fasting therapy as a natural solution to release toxic matter present in the body. A fast can help you restore balance in your body with greater speed as it helps in providing an idyllic environment to the body further for the process of healing.
In fast therapy or fasting therapy, the practitioner needs to fast for a limited duration in order to provide rest to the organs. By doing so, there won’t be any load on the digestive system which will help the organs in the cleansing process.
This is one of the most common and natural way of cleansing your body and releasing toxins from it. At first a person can try fasting for a short interval. This time duration can be increased gradually in order to get more effective results.
In this therapy, light food like juice, soups, vegetable juice, fruits and vegetables are used to break a fast. It is to be noted here that safe food should be chosen while breaking the fast.
For that lime juice is considered to be the best and safest way of breaking fast as in fasting therapy before eating anything the bowel should be completely empty to have better result.
During the duration of therapy the practitioner is advised to take rest so that the body can consume less energy through which the practitioner can do fasting for longer intervals.
There are several benefits a person can get through fasting therapy. Some of the benefits are:
- Fasting helps in providing rest to various organs of our body. Fasting is especially beneficial for digestive system.
- Fasting helps in promoting weight loss and is an appropriate way of treating obesity.
- With the help of fasting therapy, waste materials, harmful toxins and poisons present in the body are released.
- It helps in cleansing organs.
- Dead cells in the body are removed from the body while fasting. And new cells’ generation is promoted in this process.
- Fasting not only heals the organs but also helps in rejuvenating the skin as it flushes away all the harmful toxins present in the body which helps in improving a person’s skin.
- Many disorders like indigestion, high blood pressure, gastric problems and digestion related disorders can be treated effectively with the help of fasting therapy.
- It boosts the healing process in the body and helps in self-rejuvenation.